Sunday, July 4, 2010

Truly living... ho humm.
Its difficult because all i do is go to school, play soccer and sleep and that doesn't sound like truly living.
but then again i don't think i am missing out on a lot. Truly living for me is-
getting through double math on a monday morning by sticking text book pages together with vaseline.
Going to sleep at 12 and getting up at 5 in the morning to play soccer in tamworth
knowing that, even though i live in elands, i'll get to see my friends at school
watching hours and hours of friends. yeh it is truly living!
having shiloh's smile to think about when i am sad
still being a child enough for people to understand that I only smile and talk to my mums drunk/baked friends when i have to.
Facebook stalking
Travelling.
Being trusted by my parents way more then any of my friends trust them.
Having the major giggles with Sophie about absolutely nothing
excitment! squealing! jumping up and down. hugging.
Getting dressed up to go out to dinner with the girls, just cos we can
Laughing til my stomach hurts and a little bit of wee comes out.
Finding a new song or band that just makes you want to go wild. e.g killing in the name of
Having moments where i don't get annoyed or frustrated with my mum long enough to tell and ask her about our days.
That feeeling when you find out the person you like likes you back
trying new things.
i wanted to put photos for this post so i didnt think too much about what to write. but then i saw the next topic and i think photos would go down nicely for that:):)
i miss you sophie! and eyal.
xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Calypso. Nice to hear a bit about your living from your perspective, rather than only from what I've seen... which has been too infrequently anyway.

    ReplyDelete