Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dearest Diary.
ready for a typical 14 yr old girls diary entry?
here it goes. nice and dramatic just the way you like it
Stupid boy. what the friggin hell is going on in his head. dead set why does he have to be so so confusing and hot n cold. One second he seems way keen the next he doesn't want a bar of it.
I think i am being stupid. i think i should just get out while my heart is still intact.
i definitely make all the effort. he kind of just goes with the flow. but then when i convince myself that he is a twat he goes and does something completely lovely.
what of it?! today i even gave him a crunchie and he helped me with my math:(

Glee is on tv in the background. everything is nice on glee. Gleeful even. humph!

Then to top everything off i worked out my birthday is not as close as i thought and cass wont be in the same state and Dophus, Eyali and Shiloh wont even be in Australia!

regret.

ex oh ex oh






5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY3CehyfUko

    ReplyDelete
  2. stuuupid boys. they love the chase so make em chase you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like he is NOT WORTHY of the hottest coolest girl ever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having once been a 14 year old boy I'd like to tell you that he's confused and unsure.. but I'm afraid he's just stupid... sorry ... :(

    ReplyDelete