Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A day in the life......


7am: They're still asleep... I might as well snooze... ahh bed so smelly and cozy....

7.30am Hmmm still sleeping. Bloody Rat Thing licking my eyes again, gross.

10.00am I can hear them stirring. Yippee! Yahooo! Wiiihaaa! I'll run up the hall and make some noise... that's sure to get them going.

10.30am *Groan* *Sigh* CUUUMMMOOOOON!!! It's time I've been so patient... so calm so reserved!

10.45am They're up! They're up! Pants are on. He's reaching for the lead. We're going, hip hip hooray!

10.50am The car! The car! We're going in the car!!

11.00am Ahhhh fresh air, wet grass, so many bums to sniff and people to freak out..... freeeeeeedom!

11.30am Back in the car. Ready to face the day. I love the car..... *ahhhhh*

11.45am Breakfast time. I wonder what's on the menu? Ahh yes dry biscuits and canned food, beef I believe. Delish.

11.50am. Done. Come on Rat Thing you can't eat all that, get over it. Woohoo he's wandered away... dessert.

12.30pm So sleepy.... time for a snooze in the sun.... *snore*

2.00pm Still sleeping.....

2.14pm Stretch, what are they doing? Ha watching that box thing again... boring. I might have another nap.

3.00pm They're leaving. Wonder where they go out there? Back to the park? Without me? Hmmm guess I'll sleep.

6.00pm I hear keys. They're back! They're back! Open the door.... SOOOOO slow. Hello. Hello. Hello! I'm still here. You're here... oooh the love, you're so smelly, ahhhh hello hello.

6.30pm Hmmm fridge door..... is that meat I smell. Ha yes! Standing around watching... they stir pots and add stuff.... but the smell... so aromatic, so amazing *drool*

7.00pm Watching, waiting, anticipating. Damn the man one... he chews every last skerrick off the bone. Damn I hope I get her one... but look she's making pretty decent work of her bone too. Damn you people... give a dog a bone!

7.50pm They're up.. heading to the kitchen, plates clinking..... ahhh bones..... "Outside, take it outside" Ohhh ok then whatever... just give me that bloody bone already.

8.00pm I don't understand why The Rat Thing gets to eat his in the house.... stoopid Rat Thing, left tasty delight unattended.... it's mine!

9.00pm So sleepy.......

9.15pm *snore*

12.00am Off they go... back to the bedroom... time to sleep.... so sleepy... ahh bed so smelly..... The Rat Thing is in my bed *sigh*

12.01am Rat Thing licking my eyes and ears again.... kinda nice..... into lovely smelly bed. What a day!

7am: They're still asleep... I might as well snooze... ahh bed so smelly and cozy....



5 comments:

  1. :) Ah a dogs life - gotta love it! Sounds so cozy and smelly and nicceee. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. hmmm getting a bit too smelly.. I might need to do something about that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled the whole way through this one:) Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. genius:)
    why write about your new born baby when you have dogs! hahaha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete