Monday, May 31, 2010

How I learned to give up on planning. Or how I used to be very organised, much more than I am now.

Dear diary,

its been so long since I wrote in you.

But you’ll never guess what happened.

As you know, I was getting ready for my birfday, to be eight. jus like I said on the last page, I was trying so hard to get all the tings ready for my party, cause I coldnt trust mum or anyone to be able to make my party jus how I needed.

Remmember, how there was we had a big fight and mum said that I could have my party where ever I wanted, only if I let her be the boss. Well I didn’t fall for it, cause I knew dad would be on my side I would get my party where I wanted anyway, and it would be just how I wanted. Just how I had seen in the little princess colouring in book, exsep there would not be stupid yellow lamps like how carline colowed them, they have to be pink, mum promised me pink lamps

Well the lamps was pink, and god how they glowed in the night. Like balls of fairyfloss floting, joe, that’s suzis bruther kept jumping to eat them. But dad told him off and he had to sit inside, like the budgy idiot that he is, looking out at us having so much fun playing pinyata, he didn’t even get to have the choc coated fudge which i hand picked from the chocloteer. You now, I picked all the sweets and treats at my party, I have a list of my favourites, and made a table with my bestest friends favourites as well.

Then I made sure that these were lined up with which games i thinked my friends would win, so they had their favrite sweets when they won. even Sally, I nowed she would win pass the parcel, cause she always wins (she had won at stacy, jeradins and even harlds party, even thow harlds party was so crap, cause his parents are like religees nudists, or that’s what mum said and no one was allowed to have lollies).

So, I had the cake from the Newpapa adds, yes the half cookies and cream half camel crunch from the ice cream shop. It was so good, I had bits from both half and I coulnt even tell which was my favourite.

But you now what, mum wast even gunna let me have any, till I cried. Cause she said that if I was sick the cake would not help it.

See cause I had been originating all week for my party, I was up late and coldnt sleep, I kept dreaming wether I should invite suzi. She wasn’t on my list, her rating was not high enough, plus I hate her bruther. But I nowed it was wrong to not let her, cause dad says we have to be nice to them, since they is from the wrong side of the road, and they are on welfare. Who cares if she has a scolap to go to our school anyways.

But I let her come on the second last sleep. Then when I was arranging the dekorashins the night before I feel off the ladder, mum said I fainted, but I said that she pushed me. See she was jealous, cause my party was better then any she had before.

But it was the flu, I was struck like a stimtarta dad said. It was horrabel, I harley slept for worry, then had to delget from bed, telling where things went and how to put the chips just right.

But just like mum, from the first guesses door bell till last kisses goodby I was a consulet host. Then I collapsed in bed at the end and stayed here for two weeks till I am writing to you.

I have decided that planeing is no fun and like dad sayed I shud jus let my nex party happen, like a hippy get togever.

Misty XOXO


Epilogue
The idea for this story is based on true events, and to the person that gave their diary, thank you and please remember that I would never say you were such a little bitch, but artistic licence may have been needed. It didn’t seem as interesting when you were nice but obsessive about planning.

Much love
jailo

4 comments:

  1. I think this about you Jig.. In fact I think I remember the party.. wasn't it the one where you made us all wear Tutus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jailo! You should write a children's book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so could've been my diary once upon a time hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how the language and spelling seemed to regress further and further into the entry, building speed and climax.

    ReplyDelete