Tuesday, October 5, 2010

only a few clouds on the horizon

I like to ride my bicycle in the sun when i can laugh at anything and when i am completely myself.
When nothing phases me and when all pettiness is below me.

Thats a good time when i ride my bike my bike in the sun
Its just like wow. i love it.

But sometimes when i go for a ride in the rain and i get wet through it is not fun
when i fall off its really disheartening. all i can think about is how my socks are wet and how my mascara is probably running down my face. thats when it feels like everything is coming down on top of me. as hard as the rain.
Luckily i always wear a helmet so even when i fall off its not too difficult for me to get back on.
Usually its sunny with only a slight chance of rain anyways. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice. You know I rode my bike to the point with Liz once and my bag got caught in the spokes and I went totally over the handle bars and landed with the bike on me... it was funny... it was sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikes rule! Maybe one day you'll get to visit us and ride your bike in The Netherlands with millions of other bike riders... although it can be pretty drizzly here... I will try to conjure up some sun.

    ReplyDelete